PRODUCTION ASSISTANT POSITION AVAILABLE
An exciting position has arisen to join our team on a freelance basis:
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with interior design clients on bespoke work and stock lines
- Organising specification sheets through the use of Photoshop/ Illustrator for bespoke work and standard lines
- Raising production purchase orders to factories based in the UK, and Europe
- Overseeing dispatch of fabric to factories for embroidery embellishment with QC and dispatch of finished goods in house to clients
- Maintaining a production schedule/ plan and reviewing all stages to ensure timely delivery in order that agreed deadline dates are met
- Working and liaising with Victoria Bain on New 2022 collection
- Creating custom costings for bespoke products
- Dispatching samples for client projects
- General studio administration
- Must have at least 2-3 years in production, within the luxury end of the market would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, coordination and communication skills both written and oral
- Dedicated person who is a confident and dynamic individual; self-motivated and who enjoys a challenge and who can work to tight client deadlines. Good manners and great telephone manner.
- Being assertive is crucial and able to work under management and take instruction but also able to work independently. Punctuality and reliability are vital.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Photoshop are essential.
Hours: 8-16 hours/ week
Salary: Freelance. £/ Based on experience
Commencement Date: Immediate
If you are interested in the above position please contact us.